Thursday, September 6, 2018

She got a cute elephant, and then Aunt Jess got the word sisters in My cute tattooed auntie is single wanna be my new uncle shirt. I wrote the word sisters down,and then she got it tattooed on her. Lmao so my neighbour has a good looking son so yesterday I was too busy changing my baby, and my nephew was looking out the window. Throwback to that time we blew a tire on the way to my tattoo appointment because anything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong. But the day was almost as pretty as us so I got this selfie with my fav lady ever. At its most extreme, tattooing is a grand existential gesture, one that says, loud and clear: I’m here.
My cute tattooed auntie is single wanna be my new uncle V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -