Thursday, September 6, 2018

Who said anything bout skiing, floatin is all I wanna do! Reach your hand inside the Floatin’ is all I wanna do shirt, don’t drink um if the mountains aren’t blue! Is this your guys boat? We own one. I plan on spending all summer floating on the party barge. When it’s 9:30 in the morning and you have lots of work to do but it looks like this outside and your neighbor is blasting awesome music and drinking an adult beverage on his dock, lol. Jumped in the pool turned the Bluetooth on and there it was floatin is all I wanna do. Girls weekend at the lake photos up on the blog this morning!
Floatin' is all I wanna do Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -