Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Thanks friends and family for my gifts, prayers and good wishes. Special thanks to those that physically and June girl as sweet as candy cold as ice evil as hell or loyal like a soldier it all depends on you shirt. From the day I was burn to now I have being a perfect mixture of a princess and a warrior, so I wish my self all the goodness and mercy of Allah, I pray for his direction, and may the road rise to meet my needs, may the wind’s be always at my back, may the sun shine on my face, may the rainfall soft upon my fields. You came into this world laughing, wanting to be apart of any and every party, always ready to dance, sing and entertain with a beautiful innocence only Daddy’s truly can appreciate.
June girl as sweet as candy cold as ice evil as hell or loyal like Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: June girl as sweet as candy cold as ice evil as hell or loyal like shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -