Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I give thanks to God for letting me see another birthday 52 today. 4 amazing grandkids and I asked God for a best friends he sent me my grandson I asked God for a best partner in crime he sent me my granddaughter shirt to my grace my love of family and friends God bless you all amen. I was a Christian and he was a Muslim. He asked me questions I didn’t really have answers to, eventually all these questions started turning into doubts about Christianity. I always had a respect for Islam since I met him, and I actually thought it was very cool to see the Muslims take a break from playing and pray salah. Before Islam, I was the most favoured in the family. I was the favourite nephew, the favourite grandson, the favourite cousin etc.
I asked God for a best friends he sent me my grandson Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: I asked God for a best friends he sent me my grandson shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -