Sunday, September 9, 2018

He studied quantity surveying and I worked as a financial manager. Justice was my brother. I’m having my favorite drink this weekend it’s called a lot shirt. Then Justice then me we were all so fortunate to have parents alive and they were madly in love. We were close. Tooth and nail type of vibes. He was bisexual. Mum and dad understood though it took dad sometime. Not that he was homophobic, he wanted Justice to decided whether he’s gay or not. Lola had issues. Serious issues. She was just one moody person. Expected you to be happy when she was and wanted you to be sad when she was. We had lunch then went back to work. I hardly went out actually.
I'm having my favorite drink this weekend it's called a lot Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -