Sunday, September 9, 2018

I would buy this, but I could not handle seeing his name and president first I love when I wake up in the morning and Donald Trump shirt! Ignore them. They’re just trying to ruffle your feathers. You can jump into the ocean and die if you like. I’m happy because Trump is still the president of the United states of America. I’m for real Sarah Andrews, ain’t no troll. Im a customs officer in the nigeria customs service. I won’t receive a penny to blackmail any person or groups of persons. Trump has lots of supporters here in nigeria especially the christians. He won’t be happy to see rex in nigeria, a country that’s ruled by a president who doesn’t support his international policies.
I love when I wake up in the morning and Donald Trump Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -