Sunday, September 9, 2018

I’m a little smart ass, short and stout. Here is my finger, here is my mouth. When I’m a little smart ass short and stout here is my finger here shirt. Piss me off and I’ll curse you out. Elegance is a glowing inner peace. Grace is an ability to give as well as receive and be thankful. Mystery is a hidden laugh always ready to surface! Glamour only radiates if there is a sublime courage and bravery within: Glamour is like the moon, it only shines because the sun is there. Whoever said that elegant and pregnant isnt possible – youre right lol, heels arent suited to be honest, swollen feet and some added kilos attached in front of you arent helping anything.
I'm a little smart ass short and stout here is my finger here Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -