Thursday, September 20, 2018

I think it’s a bit shaming, to be honest. All moms and dads deserve to If cussing in front of my kids makes me a bad parent then shit shirt. It’s real life and shouldn’t be labeled as bad. Last night I went to my younger daughter’s meet-the-teacher night at the middle school. I couldn’t help but remember what happened exactly two years ago. I sat down in the chair of my then 7th grader and her science teacher invited parents to take an index card from the middle of the desks. Mr. B asked us to write down our child’s passions. I never really get too involved in debates, never post anything political or anything like that.
If cussing in front of my kids makes me a bad parent then shit Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -