Tuesday, September 18, 2018

How can you not love the whole idea of a Frida Kahlo Me and My Parrot shirt? With the monkey. And the parrot. And the unibrow. I leave you my portrait so that you will have my presence all the days and nights that I am away from you. A new Mexican restaurant named Frida’s opened here in Corona recently. Somehow, that got us talking about Frida Kahlo and her paintings. Thought I would share some of her paintings that feature parrots/birds. She painted many portraits, and mainly self portraits because she spent so much time by herself. Her work was inspired by Mexican popular culture. She has become in recent years a feminist icon and artistic.
Frida Kahlo Me and My Parrot Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -