Saturday, September 1, 2018

Every tall person has to have a short best friend. Since grade 1 up to college. We were little when Every tall girl needs a short best friend shirt. You have been with me in my happines and in my sorrows, the one of the most beautiful, char! joyful, and genuine person I know! A friend who laugh so loud and dont care who’s watching. A friend who stays by my side and sticking w/ me during bad times. In our tough moments whether personal moments or educational moments thanking God for using ate Mesh for encouraging us with hope, strengthens us w/ prayer teaching us to stay humble and to be strong.
Every tall girl needs a short best friend Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -