Friday, August 24, 2018

The sun is low, the gnats are out. A barbecue grill is smoking with pecan wood. There’s a 99.9% chance I need a Budweisex and a 100% chance that I’m having more than one shirt is out like a porch light. Thelma Lou, the bloodhound, lies beside me, chewing on a two-by-four she found. I wanted to mention how disappointed I was that you replaced Miller beer with Budweiser. Perhaps you forget that you are a Wisconsin based company. This nickle and dime BS is driving us away. You are not listening to your customers. You need to understand who we are, and why our loyalties are changing.
There's a 99.9% chance I need a Budweiser and a 100% chance Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -