Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I have a scar on my finger that’s a little less than an inch long. The devil whispered in my ear you’re not strong enough to withstand the storm I whispered in my ear never underestimate a woman who was born in October I am the storm shirt. I’d planned out the menu based on something I’d read somewhere, and it included fresh squeezed orange juice, which I’d never actually seen. It also turned out that I wasn’t very good at handling a knife. The orange slipped from my grasp, and I gave my finger a good whack. I remember lots of blood, lots of tears, lots of chaos. My brother David helped out, and we salvaged the breakfast.
Never underestimate a woman who was born in October Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -