Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Some leftist activists still fail to recognize ableism as I love naps dogs and social justice shirt. A fun one I’ve seen a couple of times: You don’t seem very confident in what you’re saying. Not a cool thing to say to a dyslexic person with anxiety trying to get a complex point across in front of an audience. People often complain I speak too fast and I really should slow down. Yeah, cos’ I choose to speak fast and stutter. I have certainly never considered the alternative of speaking at a normal pace. Like chastising me in the middle of my flow is going to make me less emotional.
I love naps dogs and social justice Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -