Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Somebody said something about my husband not having a job yesterday. And I couldn’t stop thinking about 5 things you should know about my husband he is a Veteran and an excellent Marksman he had a shovel and a backyard he has anger issues I am his queen he is a crazy husband and I’m not afraid to use him shirt. Yes my husband is a stay at home dad. The other times it was mostly me moving by myself and winging it. I have failed, got up and succeeded, failed again and got back up one more time! Failing isnt really an option, and that alone gives us much more drive and determination to make things happen. I hear voices around me.
5 things you should know about my husband Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -