Saturday, May 25, 2019


Well, I was obviously quite impressed. Viking you’d pillage too if all you had was Lutefisk shirt straße, called kaisers (dunno if it is still there and he made an impression of someone who does not want to be recognized, like ‘please don’t call me techno Viking’. I felt sorry for him because some fucktard used his mobile in the way why that is forbidden in Berlin clubs. My wish for him is that those vids get forgotten. I never thought I’d see this in my lifetime, a strap wrapped around his yoyo to his leg. It’s a wonder that this video is still up. He’s been suing people uploading the video of him to hell and back for many years. Even people having made documentaries about the video has had to censor it.
Viking you'd pillage too if all you had was Lutefisk Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Viking you’d pillage too if all you had was Lutefisk shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -