Tuesday, May 28, 2019


Made this last night. Sesame Street Cookie Jumpman shirt and the recipes. Beautiful! It in is not my favorite noodle but this looks amazing and simple. This has now become a weekly family favorite. I did change the ground pork and use pork tenderloin since my family felt the first time I made it with ground meat it wasn’t as nice. Every time I make it the better it gets. Thank you!!! Made this for tonight’s dinner and it was absolutely amazing so simple and so delicious. Thank you for this awesome recipe. Another gorgeous and easy to make the meal! Thanks, Marion, watching your recipes makes my morning! Being part Korean, having some kimchi would be tasty along side this yummy looking noodle dish. Made this today for my son’s packed lunch and it is so good! Fresh and healthy! I used bee small strips instead of pork.
Sesame Street Cookie Jumpman Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Sesame Street Cookie Jumpman shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -