Monday, May 27, 2019


The lucky kind I really love this hope 20 years love you and you always in my heart. This is so precious for this family, but if they’d have looked up with respect and said thank you, it may have been sooner. It’s been 5 months now away from my family my 4 years old daughter just burst into tears telling her mommy that she miss papa.3 days ago I called her she started crying telling me I must come back to the house..being away from your loved ones is very heart aching. The day I go home I just wanna give her a long hug and a lot of kisses. Last my wife and she visited my previous workplace and she was so excited thinking she will see me and when they were about to leave she refused to say she is waiting for Papa to come so I can go home with them…I miss my baby, wife, Mom, brothers and my late father God keep me safe and my family.
Papa the man the myth the bad influence Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Papa the man the myth the bad influence shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -