Monday, May 27, 2019


This is nice very nice unfortunately Daddy you are as strong as T-Rex as smart as Velociraptor shirt money in transit and get shot. Your daughter will always have memories of you having superpowers. They will not be embellished, but how much you love her. My father would do silly things like this and love is what I think of when thinking of those memories. Don’t listen to negative Nancies. I did the swing thing with my son and daughter for a long time. They couldn’t get enough of delivering both their feet to my chest and sending me flying. It was heroin to them!. Pretty sure they’d still howl if they saw me fall on my ass!!! One of my more splendid memories. It is easy to father a child… but to become a father to them is another story… I’m fortunate enough to be with them, watch them grow as good citizens until they become a father or mother too.
Daddy you are as strong as T-Rex as smart as Velociraptor Ladies Tee

Buy this shirt: Daddy you are as strong as T-Rex as smart as Velociraptor shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -