Thursday, May 9, 2019


Most things that taste good are considered 5 Things you should know about my wife she is my Queen shirt by Americans.  Get used to it and let yourself enjoy things in moderation (butter, salt, bacon, cheese, etc.).  Most other cultures don't think of food as "fuel" the way Americans do - it is considered a pleasure in which to partake several times a day.  We're overly obsessed with calories and fat grams and this and that.   Ironically we're some of the fattest people on the planet.  Relax and enjoy everything that food can offer to the eyes, the nose, and the palate.5 Things you should know about my wife she is my Queen Hoodie

Buy this shirt: 5 Things you should know about my wife she is my Queen shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -