Saturday, April 6, 2019


So as a food safety certified Turkey hunter shoot’em in the pecker shirt or Turkey hunting shoot’em in the pecker T-shirt. When preparing ready to eat food and two. When you have a wound that can and will be covered by a glove and I’m pretty sure anyway that that’s in a completely different country with their own rules on the matter so they are doing fine. My husband opens my doors, walks streetside on the sidewalk with me, pulls the chair back and stands when I get up from the table when at a restaurant. He’s 72 years old and was raised to do so. Younger men may not have been taught those things. I’m 60 and never heard of the streetside walking thing until I met him. Manners have to be taught. It took me years to hear about the man on the outside thing, although I always did it with our dog.
Turkey hunter shoot'em in the pecker Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Turkey hunter shoot’em in the pecker shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -