Tuesday, April 9, 2019

I am not mad at You had me that I hate that bitch too shirt. Her children are well taken care of. Damn, can she live a little! And that was a rhetorical question, I don’t need an answer soon! Women can drink she is on vacation away from their kids living a little. Just because your a mother does not mean you can not have fun here and there. Her kids are safe, she is living a little. Sending you my happy vibes Snooki. Why is everyone on women who are mothers who choose to drink when they’re children are not around? Their children are not around! They are not just mothers, they are allowed to have fun too. Sommer when I lived in jersey I lived thirty minutes from the shore where they shot this show for the very first time and was there every weekend what a blast.

You had me that I hate that bitch too shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Best shirt other:
Sunflower rock paper scissors throat punch I win shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
My favorite colors light black medium black dark black faded black pitch black shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Twinkle twinkle little snitch mind your business nosey bitch shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Warning I got my daddy’s temper and my mommy’s attitude shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
GREEN FLOWER DICKHEAD DOG SHIRT, SWEATER, HOODIE AND V-NECK T-SHIRT
WOAH BLACK BETTY CLONAZEPAM WOAH BLACK BETTY DIAZEPAM SHIRT, SWEATER, HOODIE AND V-NECK T-SHIRT
I MISS DRUNK ME SHE’S A FUN BITCH SHIRT, SWEATER, HOODIE AND V-NECK T-SHIRT
SHALOM RETURN OF THE JIM SHIRT, SWEATER, HOODIE AND V-NECK T-SHIRT

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -