Monday, April 29, 2019


I was working Trauma/Surgical ICU and one of my Nurses everyday I’m shuffin’ shirt, Nurses everyday I’m shuffin’ shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt. In my nurse heart I knew it was going to happen. The surgeons had done their best to put her back together, but age and chronic illness stacked the cards against her and her body could not surmount the challenge to overcome the trauma.

Nurses everyday I’m shuffin’ Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Nurses everyday I’m shuffin’ shirt, Nurses everyday I’m shuffin’ shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

Home: Best t-shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -