Saturday, April 13, 2019


Sunburned my aloe, lxromero plant killers club shirt drama queens but I love them, killed three jade before getting the hang of it, my gave up the ghost in a week, killed many spider plants before I figured them out challenge accepted? How did I still manage to kill my Aloe! I bet I could finish off all of these easy to maintain plants. I could probably even do harm to an artificial plant! I was seriously just googling ‘house plants that take little effort’ yesterday and decided to try a peace lily. Freaky! I brought a basil plant home, and it started to die as soon as we arrived. It is a little better now. These are the plants for me. Although I did have good luck with a shamrock plant years ago. Moving to Indiana, it was accidentally destroyed. Tell that to the two dead aloe plants in my kitchen. Obviously watering it when you remember doesn’t work.
lxromero plant killers club Hoodie

Buy this shirt: lxromero plant killers club shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -