Monday, April 29, 2019


 I don't know where to post this Know Jesus know peace shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt, but the Lord has been laying it on my heart for the past few days to tell people about Jesus. This burden is so strong that I have felt sick and very desperate to reach out to others and tell them about Jesus. I asked my Pastor if there were any ministries I could do through my church to serve God, but all he said to me was that if there was anything, he'd let me know. God has been driving me to serve Him so bad that I don't think I can wait much longer for an answer from my Pastor, I am desperate here and I don't think he understands just how urgent it is to witness to the lost. People are dying and going to Hell. That is no laughing matter.
Know Jesus know peace Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Know Jesus know peace shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

Home: Best t-shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -