Saturday, April 13, 2019


Quick someone takes a screenshot of I’m a simple woman who like coffee sunflower and Post Malone shirt. While a Bentley would be nice. It would be sold immediately. I don’t need that kind of maintenance bill on my hands. No one wants to funk hang out with some half faded out artist that got big because it was the thing, not the soul, nor win a Bentley. The donation parts great, nothing else in this ad is. With my father being a fallen soldier and my husband being a disabled vet I thank everyone who’s donating for whatever the reason may be. Some good people out here y’ all. Okay but like can I win the Bentley and meet Post at a local Starbucks or something, bc he has a demon and odds are we both dying in that Bentley.
I'm a simple woman who like coffee sunflower and Post Malone Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple woman who like coffee sunflower and Post Malone shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -