Monday, April 29, 2019


This just show utter ignorance of I won my doctor’s stethoscope in a card game shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt. Nurses were definitely outraged by this comment and there were nurses who didn't give a damn about ignorant people! People have preconceived notions about doctors and nurses and that may have led to this comment. But basically it was either an ignorant comment or insulting. Either way, I think the best way forward is to ignore stupid comments.
I won my doctor's stethoscope in a card game Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I won my doctor’s stethoscope in a card game shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

Home: Best t-shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -