Saturday, April 27, 2019


I don’t care what anyone thinks of me except chickens I want chickens to like me shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt is telling Truth - this would mean that all chickens are liars that would also include the chicken saying it which is contradicting to what we assumed. So, our assumption is wrong here. Assume chicken is telling a Lie - this would mean all chickens are not liars i.e some chickens are liars or atleast 1 chicken is not lying. As some chickens are liars that would also include the chicken that is speaking this line and hence it supports our assumption.


I don't care what anyone thinks of me except chickens I want chickens to like me Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I don’t care what anyone thinks of me except chickens I want chickens to like me shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -