Sunday, April 28, 2019


So we are literally talking about I am a wizard girl unless Avengers need me shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt. If the whole of Hogwarts includes Dumbledor, Snape and mad eye moody then they may have a chance…. Unless Scarlet Witch turns up and then they are massively screwed. Also if it was ALL the Avengers ever from Earth 616 I think they might have a slight advantage in numbers (over 150 by my count) Plus if they have Sentry he is so ridiculously overpowered he could kill all of Hogwarts on his own. I cannot see any scenario where this ends well for Hogwarts, unless it was in a game of Quidditch! I'm saying muggles 1: wizards nil.

I am a wizard girl unless Avengers need me Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I am a wizard girl unless Avengers need me shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -