Saturday, April 27, 2019


Honda has some Asian models that have even lower seat heights but I don’t think they are available yet outside of Asia. Many of them have an automatic transmission and that is a big no no on a Girl with motorcycle I’m not a backrest I ride my own shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt. You lose way to much control to be safe with an automatic transmission. You can get lowering kits on most HD models. I suspect they also exist for Indian and Honda bikes but you’d want to ask the dealers and find out costs for brands your looking at.


Girl with motorcycle I'm not a backrest I ride my own Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -