Tuesday, April 9, 2019


Having a pretty shitty day. Cow you curse too much heifers you breathe too much shuh duh fuh cup shirt. This video was a breath of fresh air. Thank you mark. Mark, I know this is kind of serious comment, but I would just like to say thank you. For everything, you have done. You have helped me through major problems, including when I had suicidal thoughts. But you helped me and I can’t thank you enough for that. I’m now a very successful girl. I will probably never meet you, I just want you to know how much I appreciate you, and everything you have done. So again. Thank you. Little Texas civil war cannot believe a daddy has to hide behind a child when really he doesn’t pay our workers squat. On a serious note, all cows have a personality. I didn’t know that before I came to live in the country.
Cow you curse too much heifers you breathe too much shuh duh fuh cup Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -