Saturday, April 13, 2019


I miss my bunny so much he was the best little fluff that Bunny avengers shirt. May you still be happy and rest in peace little fellow. Thanks for this video I have been puzzled how the wild bunnies are getting into my fenced in yard now I know! They can deflate themselves! How can people even think of wearing angora when seeing these cuties. They obviously ignorant of what these babies must endure for them to wear expensive clothing. We had a rabbit named Bun-Bun when my girls were young. It got big so we gave him to a friend. Our friend gave him to Paul who owns Paul’s Market! I never told my kids this. I thought he would live a long life eating green grass and playing in someone’s yard. Please don’t let cats and bunnies play together. While they have lots of fun all it takes is the cat to scratch the bunny’s ear to lose them.
Bunny avengers Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Bunny avengers shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -