Monday, March 18, 2019


Together we watched the eclipse! I am so thankful For all those men who say why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free here’s an update for you shirt. My oldest asked when the next one would be so we could do it together again. When I told him the year, he exclaimed with joy that would be the year he’ll graduate high school! Be still my heart. Soak up the moment! I went to work and planned to look at the scenes of the eclipse online, but made a last minute decision to go home and be with family. So happy that I chose to share that awesome moment of wonder with them! Your day sounds just like mine. It would have been easier and less hectic to have them stay at school but then we would have missed the memory.
Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free Sweater

Buy this shirt: Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -