Monday, March 18, 2019


I doubted myself. My friend helped me Baby Bumps First Easter Shirt – Bunny Pregnancy Easter Shirt: Clothing making a successful shot or a beautiful serve. Imagining myself performing the action rather than messing it up was tremendously helpful. I hope your son can remember to breathe, say I can do this, and imagine himself doing it successfully. Thank you for this reminder that I can take a moment and be gentle with myself today. It’s hard to bail out water when you’re holding on for dear life. And because there are just some things that shouldn’t be faced alone, I believe this: We rarely have the ability to fix someone else’s dire situation, but we always have the ability to show up and say, if your boat is going down, I am going down with you.
Bump's first easter Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Bump’s first easter shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -