Monday, March 18, 2019


Looking at things doesn’t excite I’m not yelling I’m a Filipino girl that’s how we talk shirt. And touching does. We had made plans to go to a local marine lab and play in the touch tanks today. My memory of today: after placing a starfish on his hand/arm – he gave me giant sloppy kisses as a thank you. See, for the past week I’ve been telling him the different plants and animals he would get to touch, and he smiled every time I mentioned starfish and their hundreds of tiny feet to tickle him. The eclipse wasn’t important to him, but starfish and sand dollars and a sting ray and crabs were. That’s my memory for today. Oh yes, amidst bickering and whining and sunscreen in eyes, it was a sight to behold.
I'm not yelling I'm a Filipino girl that's how we talk Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m not yelling I’m a Filipino girl that’s how we talk shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -