Monday, March 18, 2019


This is the page for the author I was Custom Tee Shirt – Rustic Love – White & Black! (Boots, Mason Jar, Antlers, Gun, Shells) shirt. Following her social media, reading her books life changing! I would love some of your wise words for crazy afternoons when tempers are short, it’s hot, and people are grumpy. We all really struggle in the afternoon & pre-dinner hours. I had to come back and look for this post again because this morning was disastrous and I did not recover from it well. Feeling so guilty because my girls left for school still angry. I love that the list was just small enough to fit on my iPhone screen to allow a screenshot! Through these life-giving investments, we are connected to what strengthens us, guides us, and fulfills us. What is built in the Best Ten Minutes cannot be swept away in a storm, forgotten in a hotel room, divided in a divorce, or missed after a move.
Floral hunting country love decal boots deer antlers rifle Sweater

Buy this shirt: Floral hunting country love decal boots deer antlers rifle shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -