Monday, March 18, 2019


The sisters began to bicker. That’s when Thumb Walking Dead love Rick Grimes shirt, and let my foul mood spill out and contaminate the day. But we got home and proceeded with our plan to watch the eclipse together. We sat on the back deck, each girl handing me her protective glasses from time to time so I could see. As the world darkened and the birds and crickets started chirping, I breathed a sigh of relief. I’d almost forgotten the goal. Today is not about things going smoothly or plans running accordingly. It is not about how much I accomplish or the standards I achieve. Today is about gathering together with our messy, flawed, human hearts in an effort to make a memory that will outlive us all.
Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead love Rick V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Rick Grimes in The Walking Dead love Rick shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -