Sunday, March 31, 2019

We the people need to take out all these Trump and Mueller no collusion bitches shirt or Official Trump and Mueller no collusion bitches shirt, the law will let you if not there’s going to be a Revolution coming in the United States against the Democrats. Now I understand why the Democrats gave all those armored vehicles to all police station. not for there protecting us but to be able to control us. America wakes up. Get your heads out of the sand. Please, God, help us all. First of all, I thought lawyer/client information is privileged and secondly he needs to be disbarred for breaking it. Hope he gets a nice girlfriend in prison, but he will probably end up in a playground federal prison. Disgusting. Connie Priddy, he requested to be placed at Otisville correctional facility in the Catskills. They cater to the Jewish inmate. Nice huh! It does not matter what comes out of that guy’s mouth it’s no more I like a truth.
Trump and Mueller no collusion bitches Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Trump and Mueller no collusion bitches shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

I have no clue who Post Malone is. Post Malone you’re a sunflower shirt or Official Post Malone you’re a sunflower T-shirt. He’s adorable though. Seems like a really happy guy. I thought channel west coast was the hottest thing in the music industry I could barely even type that sentence with a straight face. Love Post Malones music. But why does he have to look so dirty? Like the showers once a month? Your rich bro likes no reason for none of that. Why is he famous? How can I make sense when I’ve got millions on my mind if you’re a new age rapper I’m just gonna assume you don’t make sense. I’ve never heard any of his songs not my kind of music and I don’t really like Americans celebrities so I don’t really know him, but he’s freaking everywhere. Every time I see comments they’re always saying what a nice and happy person he is.
Post Malone you're a sunflower Tank top

Buy this shirt: Post Malone you’re a sunflower shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


Wish that I was that good wish that Blue yellow white and red Lego spaceman shirt or Official blue yellow white and red Lego spaceman T-shirt, not the mish-mash of color that things usually end up being. Age doesn’t matter when we hear and see the lego it gets us all going inner big child gets to play. I had lego as a child where you built houses and cars. These days it is a lot more exciting with the mechanics. Lego has thrilled generations of children. These would be awesome to have on my desk at work when will they be available to buy?  This actually reminds me of the youtube that makes amazing star wars lego figures and his lego got destroyed. Has anyone besides me had the pedantic thought that it should be called continuous or looping motion and not perpetual?
Blue yellow white and red Lego spaceman Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Blue yellow white and red Lego spaceman shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

This is amazing! I just signed up. Texting for seniors BFF best friend fell BTW bring the wheelchair TTYL talk to you louder BYOT bring your own teeth LMDO laughing my dentures out FWIW forgot where I was IMHAO is my hearing aid on OMMR on my massage recliner ROFLACGU rolling on the floor laughing and can’t get up shirt or Texting for seniors BFF shirt. I watch or read anything else related to the news so I least know there’s something decent the start the day with. Because human brains have a network, just like plants have a network in communication with each other. We’re all connected we just don’t care to show that much consideration. I feel like at this point you might as well be paid for the motivational messages. Who are these crazy wives texting their husbands when they’re out with their friends?
Texting for seniors BFF best friend fell BTW bring the wheelchair Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Texting for seniors BFF best friend fell BTW bring the wheelchair shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

Democrats are like those weird Hindsight 2020 shirt or Official hindsight 2020 T-shirt. Family gatherings but you try to avoid them at all costs. I miss my parents very much but I am glad they went to heaven a few years ago and are not here to see the gradual destruction of this great country. Margie Salais pray for sanitary among the politicians, it doesn’t seem there is much of that in one of the major parties. Dear Lord, let trump win in 2020 because the Dems have lost their minds and morals. They went from no cars, planes,and cow farts to murder of babies, and now encouraging no babies. Murder of born babies being their worse agenda. Abortion of any trimester is murder! Let us not forget crazy uncle Joe and Stacy who’s dad walked a million miles to and back daily for work and can’t pay her own bills.
Hindsight 2020 Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Hindsight 2020 shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -