Monday, March 25, 2019


That is also what I said in my talks! We are on There’s Nothing a Little Starbucks & Disney Can’t Fix – Charcoal Tee – Made to Order Tee Shirt, my beloved friend. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. So grateful to journey with you. So glad I read this tonight. I got a text from my son today as he shared some struggles he’s dealing with. It breaks my heart but I think he knows I’m here for him. I’m going to work on making sure he knows. I wasn’t expecting to cry, yet here I am. To be a child’s safe haven is everything. My son was wrongly accused of hitting his brother and was so upset he screamed, tore his school work and scratched himself till he bled.
There's nothing a little Starbucks and Disney can't fix Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -