Monday, March 25, 2019


What you shared was incredibly Stan Lee reading book comic to Avengers Hero shirt. It will go in her keepsake box for her to read throughout her life should she need to be reminded of her purpose. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. Your letter to me and your acknowledgment of Scott’s role in my life’s work brought me to tears. I can’t wait to share it with him. And I love that you recognized the African feel of the dress. Right out into the atmosphere, his hope took flight. On the wings of acceptance. I knew it was The Dress before I put it on because it would be the first time I would speak about a life-changing/affirming moment that happened on the Rwanda learning trip. It just all seemed divinely aligned. And yesterday the pieces came together in ways unimagined.
Stan Lee reading book comic to Avengers Hero Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -