Thursday, March 21, 2019


This really hit home for me as Sunflower I’m a good mom I just cuss a lot shirt I want to do lately due to fear or perceived lack of ability. Oh, that’s a good one! Just think of all the opportunities that will come into your life with this beautiful intention! Makes me feel excited. Yells and tears filled our home when we really needed a New Years fresh start of fun and relaxation. We calmed down and shared our feelings and hours later we’re on our way. It’s hard to let go of plans and expectations. At some point, I was able to let go of the outcome. The family outing was had with fun. Extra special because we were there after dark which we wouldn’t have been otherwise.
Sunflower I'm a good mom I just cuss a lot Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -