Thursday, March 21, 2019


I’ve read the first section of your little book and it is Flamingo yes I do have a retirement plan I plan on hunting shirt I find myself wanting to break it into pieces. Just 10 minutes a day of unplugging and connecting. I didn’t realize how hard that would be and I failed today but this post gives me revised hope, I’m going to try again and again. I can’t wait to be on the other side where you are and be able to look back, one baby step, one tear and one connection at a time. Thank you. I so look forward to your class. I am counting down the days.  Enter your email address at the link below to be notified when the course opens for registration on January 8 at a discounted price.
Flamingo yes I do have a retirement plan I plan on hunting V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -