Tuesday, March 19, 2019


There is just something about the handwritten note that feels like a Mickey Mouse Disney wine beer witch cocktails shirt! I especially cherish the letters my grandma sent me in college. The penmanship revealed how difficult it had gotten for her to write, but that she loved me so much and wanted me to know. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. My son painstakingly wrote out and then mailed invites to his sleepover birthday. He wanted his friends to get mail from him.  I needed the reminder that it’s ok. This is who I am, but I have been questioning myself should I plan more, keep up with the other overachiever moms. But in my heart I know to do what feels right is to live in the moment with love. I love how you take the thoughts in our heads and the feelings in our hearts and articulate it so clearly.
Mickey Mouse Disney wine beer witch cocktails Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -