Tuesday, March 19, 2019


Teach them, love them, and be there for them I’m a simple woman I like sunshine paw dogs and cows shirt! When you blink they will be grown and there’s no going back! Home: https://t-shirtat.com. Also, I have to tag my cousin JeanAnn here. This is such an important post! I sometimes feel like my teens must be broken or something. I hear so many of these labels put on teens on a regular basis. Knock on wood, but these years have been some of my favorite times. <3 She raised three beautiful children, all in their twenties now, and all were awesome, respectful, teens with great attitudes. The kind of teens no, the kind of people, you always want to be around.
I'm a simple woman I like sunshine paw dogs and cows Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -