Friday, March 22, 2019


A picture is worth a thousand words and this Mickey and Minnie I work to support my wife’s Disney addiction shirt. Thank you for sharing this! And most of us did not realize what was happening to us. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. Not an excuse for being unpleasant to our family, just some insight I gained over the years. Hormones get out of whack. We can take extra care not to let that control our behavior and get supplemental hormones if necessary. I am 70 years old and I still remember those isolated incidents and feel regret. But at least now I can understand why and forgive myself. Thank you so much for sharing this profound realization you experienced! Your lightbulb moment might just be someone else’s today. So grateful for you.
Mickey and Minnie I work to support my wife's Disney addiction Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -