Thursday, March 14, 2019


She was onto a new topic: Jeep on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt, open to all fifth graders who wanted to perform. It’s what you’ve done with your time, how you’ve chosen to spend your days, and whom you’ve touched this year. That, to me, is the greatest measure of success. I am learning to let her tell me what the problem is rather than just assuming it is the same problem I had at her age. I read this just after my two children had awards assemblies one received five awards and one received zero. I immediately went to the negative and thought things that I really hope I didn’t say out loud. Your words and your daughter’s character really helped me reflect and gain perspective.
Jeep on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Jeep on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -