Wednesday, March 6, 2019


For a really long time, I believed I was too much I Took My Meds Today T-Shirt Funny T-shirt ADHD Humor Geek Nerd T-Shirt. Too emotional, too difficult, too opinionated, too deep, too needy, too over the top. But I have found people in my life that see my too muchness as a gift. They don’t view those things as negatives. They view them as beautiful, they understand me in a deeper way, and know that my being too much sometimes means I’m a very deep feeler, a person who puts a very high-value other people’s feelings as well, a person who loves with all of her heart, and would give it to the people that she holds most dear.
I took my meds today Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I took my meds today shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -