Wednesday, March 6, 2019


I have a daughter who shines I did Konmari and now this is my only shirt, and so many of your thoughts resonate in my heart. She’s entering 7th grade this year, with much trepidation, so I’ll surely be sharing this poem with her (and maybe surprising her with the bracelet. If all the world would read this, and live by its words we have a very large family and area blend of colors, religions, personalities, options. We share always God will bless us all. For all of the bestest, kindest, most loving friends & relatives who don’t wish to be or can’t be like everyone else for any myriad of reasons, or by choice. Thank you for creating a classroom family grounded in love and acceptance. Shared with my daughter- just what I wanted to say as she starts college & goes through rush.
I did Konmari and now this is my only Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I did Konmari and now this is my only shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -