Tuesday, March 19, 2019


Sometimes we pour our Dog paw easily distracted by dogs and musical shirt, and it does not work out as we hoped it would. That painful day comes when we realize we must stop we must let go we must go in a different direction. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. A dear friend and colleague of mine messaged me recently to tell me of her painful decision to end her current life’s work. She realized the cost to her relationships, her health, and her happiness was too high. My chest tightened as I read of her difficult decision. I knew firsthand how much she’d poured into this endeavor. I knew how many people it had touched. As I continued to read, I became concerned. Here is what I envision: On a momentous day in your future, an unexpected door will open.
Dog paw easily distracted by dogs and musical Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -