Tuesday, March 19, 2019


Gracias from the bottom of my heart for Once upon a time there was a girl who really loves dogs and guinea pigs it was me the end shirt. I needed to read this. I’m going through some financial struggles and I’ve been feeling frustrated. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. I am so sorry to hear this Lauren. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you navigate this difficult season. PS Did you ask if I was going to be speaking in PA recently? I feel like I might have read that question, but not sure where. I will be speaking in Indiana, PA on the evening of October 19th. You can be my guest so you need not worry about purchasing a ticket. I will be promoting the event in Aug or Sept so there is more info to come. Your ability to always focus on and magnify the positive is amazing.
A time there was a girl who really loves dogs and guinea pigs Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -