Tuesday, March 19, 2019


I believe there is a place in time, where that thing was Horse doctor and unicorn pharmacist shirt, and now that window of time is over. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. I can understand that I was meant to move on; that job I loved; that time in my life when I was home with the kids; that time when they wanted to sit on my lap; that best friend. It all served a purpose for them and me but change is a vital part of being alive. As always, your writing is beautifully done. That was a very special comment and realization you shared, Denise. I thank you for that with all my heart. My husband has a 4-year degree in aviation but has not flown since we became missionaries. It’s not wasted.
Horse doctor and unicorn pharmacist Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -